View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2010 #10
MrWhite

American Capitalism is a Jewish scheme to funnel all the wealth to them. A draining mechanism. Has the Characteristic Jewish Pyramid infrastructure with the Jews sitting on top rolling in money. With State protection every aspect of society has been taken over by a handful of corporations almost all of them with Jewish heads. And all controlled by the the Evil Jewish Federal "Express" Reserve. The system we are living under is garbage. The people that work the hardest get paid the least. The people the do the least work get paid the most. minimum wage laws keep us from being able to rally for higher pay and pay ceilings further restrict what we can save. This is also coupled with the massive influx of immigrants all happy to make 7 dollars an hour dealing with controlling bosses who demand the impossible and put everyone under a great deal of stress flipping a burger 40 hours a week. In order to earn more you have to get promoted but when this happens you are moved up to a level far smaller than the one you came from with only a handful of people or just yourself. Moving you closer to the Jews. But no one can ever come close to the Jews wealth because of income tax laws. If you make too much the Government takes just enough away to keep you from being super super rich. (like the Jews) Once "Capitalism" has run it's course here and the economy crashes they will move elsewhere onto the next parasite ever increasing their wealth and power.

Fractional Reserve Banks are also a Jewish invention. A bank is supposed to be a representation of a country's wealth not a debt dispenser/wealth usurper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
The jews are the worst plague in recorded history. Their extermination is mandatory.
Yes they are. They view the world as their kingdom and us fodder for their amusement. They fit exactly what christianity proclaims satanists to be. They are trying to half hazardly brainwash whites just enough into the same ideology to steal everything from them. Destroy nationalism and it's anarchism every man for himself exactly what the Jews who have been saving since the beginning of time want so they can seize control. America is just about drained. Once the economy goes completely the Jews will all point and laugh at our stupidity decked out in their silk garments, Gold airplanes and trillion dollar jewelry.