Full Thread: #1 Christianity Thread
View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2011 #26
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

I would say that chirstinsanity, far from being good in any way is actually downright evil. The most heinous examples for me is their importing of stupid, ugly, violent brown scum from other countries in secrecy, through legal loopholes and against the will of the native population. Not only does the church allow these subhumans to mingle with white women, but they incentivize them to marry (young) white women. They are also involved in helping the same scum and their families to receive benefits and opportunities at the cost of white men, and then calling anyone who complains because they have been damaged a racist and evil.

They church is also spineless, and has no concrete understanding of right and wrong. Their response to a quadruple murder of whites by niggers is a candlelight vigil and their response to people who rightfully call this bullshit, and call for a reasonable response is to destroy those people by any means available, hand in hand with the jew.

The faggots in Christianity are the only religion who worship the people who worship the murderers of their savior (jews), more than they do their own savior. What better way to say 'I am a spineless slave and I love it!' better than Christianity.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.