Full Thread: Prison Rape
View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2008 #3
Magnus Danarson

Default Re: Prison Rape

Quote:
Other than sexual abuse of white inmates by African Americans, and, less frequently, Hispanics, interracial and interethnic sexual abuse appears to be much less common than sexual abuse committed by persons of one race or ethnicity against members of that same group. In other words, African Americans typically face sexual abuse at the hands of other African Americans, and Hispanics at the hands of other Hispanics. Some inmates told Human Rights Watch that this pattern reflected an inmate rule, one that was strictly enforced: "only a black can turn out [rape] a black, and only a chicano can turn out a chicano."(215) Breaking this rule by sexually abusing someone of another race or ethnicity, with the exception of a white inmate, could lead to racial or ethnic unrest, as other members of the victim's group would retaliate against the perpetrator's group. A Texas inmate explained, for example: "The Mexicans--indeed all latinos, nobody outside their race can 'check' one without permission from the town that, that person is from. If a black dude were to check a mexican w/out such permission & the mexican stays down & fights back, a riot will take place."(216)
I think this article says as much about culture outside of prison as it does about culture inside of prison. Whites have no one but themselves to blame for their perceived weakness and vulnerability. This is why statistics show that 90% of interracial crime is outside of prison is black on white.

But let me say another thing. I would be very interested to see a survey of the political and racial leanings of the white victims. I would bet that many are multiculturalists who have been taught since birth to be victims. Anyone who is not willing and eager to fight to death to defend themselves and their folk will continue to suffer the same fate inside and outside of prison.

Inside the prison system there is a fast growing segment of racially motivated Odinist groups (estimated at 30,000 incarcerated individuals) who like the blacks and mexicans do not allow assaults on their own. Perhaps this should be a wake up call to those on VNN who could see the potential of winding up on the wrong side of spurious hate crime charges to look at themselves and decide what they need to do to ensure their own preservation if they were to be placed within the prison system. In doing so, individuals would also gain the same benefits outside of the prison system as well.

-Magnus