Full Thread: Sweden
View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2008 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

Couldn't agree more with with you anon 17.55. I lived in the country. I used to wonder why Sweden had such a high suicide rate. After months of the sun going down at 2.30pm, I realised why.

The thing I hate the most about your average Swede is they're so fucking average. You could smash a Swede's kneecaps in with a baseball bat and they wouldn't flinch, they're so dull.

What I hate the most about them, though is their sanctimony, and this feeling like they're the conscience and moral compass of the world. This, incidently, is the same kind of thinking their pinko kaffirloving leaders took when they took such a hostile posture against South Africa. Where are Palme and Lindh now??

Where's Sweden heading? Down the Eurabian stinkhole, that's where! 1 million people out of 8,5m were born outside Sweden. Most are non-white, or from Iran, Turkey or an Arab state. It's turning into a land of Svartskallare (blackheads) fucking fast, I'm telling you. Finland and the countries of Northeastern Europe are the only ethnically homogeonous regions left.