View Single Post
Old June 2nd, 2018 #6
Stewart Meadows

Emily, I know that Christian communities also have child molesters, but everything that I've seen seems to suggest that child-rape is much, much more common among jews. For example, I posted excerpts from an article in which rabbi Nuchem Rosenberg, an advocate for child sex abuse victims, revealed that jewish religious leaders regularly sodomize little boys violently in bathhouses, and rabbi Rosenberg also says that he believes that around 50 percent of the boys in Brooklyn’s large hasidic community have been sexually abused by their elders.

Also, jews who were born and/or raised in Western countries often commit serious crimes, like murder and child-rape, and then flee to Israel where they live a long and comfortable life because the Israeli authorities refuse to extradite them. Here’s one of many examples:

Quote:
Mondrowitz has been living in Israel since skipping out on the New York warrants almost thirty years ago. (…) In 1985, Mondrowitz was indicted, in absentia, on four counts of sodomy and eight counts of sexual abuse in the first degree against four Italian-American boys, ages 11 to 16,
http://www.algemeiner.com/2013/07/29...sailant-video/

So this American rabbi sodomized a bunch of little boys – non-jewish boys, I might add – and then simply fled to Israel where he has been living for several decades. Can Christians do the same thing? Is there a country that Christian child-rapists all over the world can flee to in order to avoid getting prosecuted for their crimes? Jews and their lackey might reply "the Vatican", but I've never seen the Vatican harbor fugitives who are running from the police.