View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2018 #79
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Of course, that wasn't the first race-mixing picture that Annie Leibovitz took. This hideous jew degenerate is also responsible for that famous and incredibly disgusting picture in which a naked John Lennon is trying to hump Yoko Ono's leg like a dog. Here it is:

And here's Sleaze-ovitz's picture of the obnoxious leftist negress Whoopi Goldberg:

https://www.1stdibs.com/blogs/the-st...vitz-shocking/

That a talentless piece of jew shit like Annie Sleaze-ovitz can become a famous photographer is the umpteenth proof that we live in a jewed society.

Interesting thing about the Lennon Ono Pic: it's also a sexual role reversal, he is like a helpless infant and she is fully clothed, wearing pants, and not affectionate in the pic with arms behind her head if u notice.

I remember reading a book written by one of their assistants who lived with them in the Dakota in NY, and seeing that pic and thinking, 'my, that's psychologically very interesting, very screwed up looking.'

Between the dead Swedish girl, Whoopi in the bath (what a waste of milk omg), and the stories of what knee grows and homos have put in themselves I am ready to gouge out the ol' eyeballs now.