View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2013 #47
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Jelly View Post
Of course morons like Alex and others on this site consider homosexuality to be immoral, yet think that "moral high ground" is stupid, which demonstrates real morality in the definition of the word. Typical hypocrisy from sub-human downies.
I don't know which idiot you are come back here to moronicize but I don't know that I've ever called homoism immoral, except possibly as a bit of rhetoric amid more pointed attacks.

Calling stuff moral or immoral is for retards - religious retards. Nature knows no morality. It's just something humans came up with. Unavoidable, true, and useful to an extent, but real in any other sense - absolutely not.

What I say about queerness is that it's morbid - diseased. It comes from people who are fucked in the head. They are dangerous to themselves, to others, and to normal children. Therefore at best they can be tolerated in the closet. If they try to go public, they need to be put down.

As for "moral high ground' that is purely a function of who's controlling the mass media. As I've said 1000 times.

The only people who believe in "moral high ground" are conservative queers who conceive politics as some kind of game in which God blows the whistle on the bad guys and rewards the good guys. Of course this never happens, but if they paid attention to political reality, they wouldn't be conservatives. And faggots like you never pay attention either. Homosexuality has been considered immoral from day one in the US. Today, large percentage of the public think it's just fine, something good even. How did that happen if morality is absolute and unchanging? It happened as the result of a deliberate normalization strategy pursued by jews and homos in the mass media. Therefore, as I already stated, 'moral high ground' is a function of control of the loudspeakers. When you're behind them, morality is whatever you scream into them. When you're in front of them, morality is whatever you hear repeated the loudest and longest. Only religious nitwits who never hold power and have no idea how to get it think otherwise. And these spirit-queers are afraid to actually get in the ring, to observe and act based on reality, so they posit a non-existent afterlife in which their imaginary god will vindicate their position.

What could be more pathetic than that?

Christians really are queers of the spirit, and in a very real way, more destructive than queers of the flesh.