View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2005 #10
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by emac
We had an idea and will have to see how it works out. Being that a lot of family come home for the holidays, we decided to wait until Wed. night to put them out. We rolled, bagged and threw all of the papers Rounder sent us. We targeted White neighborhoods. I will post a picture of the papers below, but it's hard to make out what they are. I felt it's also a fitting tribute to a good man to pass these out on his birthday.

emac, you sure believe in doing things right. TAAs in plastic bags in case of rain, huh ?? And I can't think of a better birthday present than distributing TAAs to White folks. Many thanks.

Another VNN'er hit Olathe, Kansas with TAAs yesterday, and his distribution was so soccessful, a cop phoned Alex Linder and threatened to arrest the distributor for littering if it happens one mo time in his fair city. I'm thinking of doing "The Rogers Routine" in Olathe, Kansas just to watch them quirm and stutter.

Keep up the great, patriotic work emac.

Who's next to pledge support for TAA, rat cheer, rat now ???