Full Thread: #1 Christianity Thread
View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2011 #50
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
I'm just not sure an anti-Christian bias is logical for white nationalism when Christianity has always been in the forefront of anti-Semitism. It seems we're just doing the hebe's job for him.
That is more of the usual xtian spin. I don't think you guys even realize when you are doing it. Xtianity has not been in the forefront of anti-Semitism. PEOPLE have been in the forefront of resistance to jew depredations, not some amorphous immaterial thing like xtianity. That some of these people claimed to be xtians does not alter the fact that people resist jews, not bibles passages or sermons.

Quote:
Wouldn't we be better off strategically if we recruited those Christians who are simultaneously white supremacists? There are plenty of them around. Not all Christians are created equally. I suspect that for every one who subscribes to the pussified, faggotized, socialized modern interpretation of scripture, there are three or more who don't see muds as the equal of the white man.
Wouldn't we be better off stategically if we removed the impediments to a clear understanding of just what is at stake and why? Wouldn't we be better off if we didn't have xtianity telling people that jews are somehow "the people of The Book" and somehow special? Wouldn't we be better off if people showed a concern for future generations of our people in THIS WORLD instead of a fictional afterlife and the imaginary judgment of some fictional deity who might get pissed off if we unduly pester his chosen parasites? It would sure make the job of kicking the kike's ass off our world much easier if we didn't have to battle superstition and insanity in our own people.