View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2005 #6
Sean Martin

Actually I started out quite normal growing up in Detroit. Then one day all of the sudden all of the white people left and I was suddenly surrounded by the jungle savages. I grew to despise blacks, until one day my dad said "I don’t care if I am making $20 an hour pack up the bags were moving to WVA" (this was in 1980's dollars mind you).

I then spent my youth reading the works of Hitler and thinking "wow the Jews were bad back then". Then I cam across this little site called Solargeneral.com, you may have heard of it. It was a rough period in my life when I began to drink hateraid and eat crackers. Anyway I started out small downloading GLR speeches sporadically and reading a few articles. Then a GLR quote came glaring towards me and I found it to be true. Every time I turned over a rock a Jew came crawling out (paraphrased).

Well then I tried to stop but I couldn't I was downloading speeches and PDF files by the dozens. Before I knew what happened I was so deep rooted in hatred there was no way I could ever cough up the red pill ever again.

So here I am a junkie incapable of being a lemming ever again. Thanks to people like you the dealers of hatred and prejudice. The “hate dealers” have changed my life forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malleus
On a more humorous note, I must ask you Doc, how did you become “addicted to hate?” Did someone sell you a bag of hate and then you couldn't stop consuming it?