Full Thread: Don't use .38 special.
View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2013 #28
Stan

38 Special is a little on the weak side , but straight on it will penetrate a niggers skull. One time We were shootin up an old Car and 3 shots from a 38 snub would not go thru the Windshield , not even a crack they just glanced off. Standing on the hood and shootin it straight on went thru no problem . Its all in the angle of the shot.

I used to work at a buy here pay here car lot in coontown, niggers just love to brag about gettin shot or cut and will show off the scars to anyone nearby. DO NOT shoot a nigger in the head with a 9mm or smaller pistol round ! On 3 niggers that showed their scars 2 showed no ill effects and one was scary wierd and prone to violent chimp outs .All the coons called him floss and gloss , he is probably still wandering around E. Cleveland. All 3 bragged about "bein shot wiff a 9" Hell one of them was shot 3 times to the back of the head and he acted like a normal nig ! It wasn't the thick skull that stopped bullets but more like there primitave brains are less suceptable to trama then ours. They had some really ugly entry scars and also where the doctor did the brain surgery. It amazes me how much money they will spend on a getto nigger to patch him up. If you got to shoot one aim for the heart or any where there is a lot of blood vessels neck, groin , ect. they have a weak cardio vascular system. I never saw a nigger braggin about gettin shot in the heart. Stan