Full Thread: Don't use .38 special.
View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2013 #29
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Lol. "face and neck" it said. Now if you think about the grouping there, you'd assume she hit it in the LOWER part of the face. You know, by the neck? She hit with 4 or 5 rounds out of I'd assume 6, so her aim isn't bad enough that she'd have hit at the top of the head, or so one would imagine. The point being that 4 .38 slugs of ANY type passing through the brain, not just the "head", would have snuffed out that future basketball champion's crime-ridden life.

You've never seen anyone whose face ends below their eyes, but I've never seen anyone whose neck ends at the top of their head.
Yes, in addition to caliber and bullet type, shot placement is also of key importance, obviously. I've seen my dad and grandfather drop many large steer and hogs dead in their tracks with a close-range shot from a .22 long.

Shot placement can be related to how many rounds are in the gun. If this lady had been shooting some sort of semi-auto with a 15 round clip, she would have had 9 more opportunities to turn this intruder into a good nigger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Most people I've talked to think its a just a little weaker than a .357 magnum, no, its a LOT weaker than a .357 magnum.
Yeah, the ballistic chart shows the difference pretty clearly.

Last edited by Marse Supial; January 10th, 2013 at 08:38 AM.