Old June 18th, 2019 #26
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Ok Sarah Silverman ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Definitely not very lady like.
Well, my comment was tongue in cheek. I actually appreciate that Gladiatrix took the time to write that informative post because it could serve as a warning to our lurkers who need to understand how filthy third-worlders and their so-called restaurants are. (But yeah, the post could have been slightly less graphic.)

Generally speaking, I would say that a pleasant, charming and feminine woman can get away with an occasional vulgar comment. But hey, that's just my opinion and I could be wrong.

Quote:
I've heard that chinks torture animals to death because they believe it makes their meat taste better, or more tender. Etc, boiling dogs alive instead of giving them a quick death before boiling them. I couldn't give a damn less if they eat dogs, or cats, but the methods in which they slaughter animals is extremely deranged.
The Chinese seem to torture and murder animals for various reasons. One thing that I find especially disgusting is that these savages eat tiger penises because they think that it will make their tiny yellow dicks big and hard. (There's no scientific proof for this.) The Chinese aren't just cruel and ruthless, they're also stupid and backwards.