View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2019 #85
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martel View Post
There are a few serious problems, their traffic is way down, WhiteRights " 80% ", even with an unsecured browser. Everyone on is pretty well saying same, I summarized it, my experience is same, using different browsers, again FireFox with OCSP unchecked works for that one problem only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin - Stormfront Moron-In-Charge View Post
I'm finally in using Chrome, though it hasn't worked for me all this time. I just took a shot at it one more time for no reason, and it worked. Nothing would work with IE. I initially had a message from my anti-virus program about the security certificate being revoked, so I forced the program to allow access, but then IE wouldn't allow it. I tried Chrome right away and it didn't work either, but now it does. It's still a bit twitchy though. It took me a few minutes to get this reply window to open. "I'll cross my fingers, light a candle, pour out some wine, smudge the screen, and hope for the best."
How is it that this goofball "Merlin" (he sure ain't no magician, that's for sure) can lay claim to being Stormfront's #1 administrator (after Lurch) when this fool knows so little about solving this problem that he has to "cross his fingers" and "hope for the best"? What the hell! No wonder Stormfront's been more or less put out of action for the past 10 days with a no-nothing idiot like this in charge. I had wondered why NO ONE running that forum has so much as offered any explanation whatsoever as to what caused this problem to begin with - besides incompetent "administrators" like Merlin running things. Others are suspicious too, like I am, that "something" is going on behind the scene that these lying jerks are doing their best to keep under wraps. Something is awful fishy when not a single moderator (or Merlin the Moron) has offered any explanation as to why this happened or set a timetable for fixing the problem.