View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2006 #2
So What

I read a statement from C18 about a month ago disassociating themselves from the C18 guestbook which they never sanctioned nor support in any shape or form including its administrators who they say are idiots. I can't comment on the adminitrators I.Q, I can only go by what I saw. This is another example of why there is so much chaos within the ranks. If C18 are putting out statements such as the one I mentioned I would now have to ask myself who these people are who do run it and what their plans will really amount to? Hollywood Nazi its come to my attention who you are and after reading your post I understand your predicament. If I remember rightly there was a short period where you were attacked by other posters who claimed to know you, these attacks included comments about your sister for example? Not knowing you personally or your sister I realised these were just below the belt attacks, but because of these kind of attacks on yourself it has installed food for thought for the real agitators. Please don't think that we all take any notice of what those idiots say.