View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2017 #251
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Imagine all the blue niggers that get away with outright murder and other crimes in the name of "officer safety" and because too many kwans worship them as Dudley Do-Right heroes serving and protecting. Remember they kill far more White people in this country than they kill blacks.
I didn't know that re the stats, that's interesting. Of course they don't want us to know it.
I have a reasonable level of fear of law enforcement, as I know how dumb what they hire really is. Dumb and guns don't mix well.
Nigga officers are pretty horrifying--there were a bunch of sex attacks on women in Austin from police that I read about in the mid-2000s, ranging from groping to outright rape.

There was a white girl jogging, and the officers were going to 'crack down' on jaywalking, so they were handing people tickets when they went to cross and weren't in the crosswalk.
She had earbuds in and didn't hear them ask her to stop--they grabbed her arm and she recoiled like you would if someone grabbed you--he threw her down and asked for id. She was jogging and didn't have it.
Tried to charge her with 'resisting arrest' and 'failure to id' along with the 'jaywalking'.

This is where the nigger just got done stabbing people, and the other nigger killed and dumped the girl.

But we can't habs jaywalking.