View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2020 #5
Jeffrey Smither

Why is it online dating here in FL the older women, I mean 37 and over are the better looking ones on online dating?

Not a lot under 35 on there and the ones that are have tattoos all over, fat, nasty looking, peircings, and very few decent ones that don't are very stuck up.

I will say, the ones over 35 care about your career and education level more. They ask about that kind of stuff a lot. Lots of gold diggers.

Last summer I went on a date with a hot, athletic 39 year old. A teacher and track coach at a very expensive private school down in Naples. She drove up, over 50 miles to see me because of her job she doesn't like dating in Naples because people will see her.

Anyway, she texted her eyeballs off for 3 days until our date. The date went well, she laughed a lot and all and was even hotter than her pics and school website pics. But then I slipped and told her my business was at the flea market and her whole attitude and tone totally changed. Became snobby and the look of disappointment in her face. She did complain about money during the date even though she was probably making around 100k a year.

A solid 8.5 on the hot scale. About 5-8 slim legs, etc. One trick you guys might want to try with online dating to save you from land whales, etc. is to plus their cell number into the Spydailer website. Then you can find their last name out and look them up on Facebook and google and find their real pics.

I did that with her after the date, I know, I should have done that before and I noticed she was married to a nigger athlete for a year! Yuk!! Luckily I didn't bang that tainted pussy!

What is with these really hot women like herself and Nicole Brown Simpson that attracts them to spics and niggers?