Full Thread: Jews Control the Media
View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2013 #5
Jean West

The big news on the Comcast (Xfinity) web page yesterday was Joy Behar's tearful departure from The View, where she was one of the original (17-years) panel members. I've never watched The View, nor have I watched The Talk, which is mentioned in the paragraph below:
ABC hasn't named a replacement for Behar. The network recently said Jenny McCarthy would replace Elisabeth Hasselbeck, who left for a job at Fox News Channel. Producers face another big decision next year when Walters retires.

The changes will give "The View" a chance to reach out to a younger audience. The median age of a typical viewer is 61.6 years old, according to the Nielsen company. That's about two years older than "The Talk," the CBS lookalike show that has had a particularly strong summer. "The Talk" has recorded four of its six most-watched weeks on the air during this summer.
I decided to see who the panel members were for The Talk, and this is what I found:

Producer and co-host Sara Gilbert - born Sara Rebecca Abeles- both parents Jewish, gay partner Jewish

Julie Chen - Asian married to Leslie Moonves, Jewish CEO of CBS, great nephew of David Ben Gurion

Sheryl Underwood - Black

Aisha Tyler - Black

Sharon Osbourne - born Sharon Rachel Arden, father "Arden" born Levy

There was a surprise in store for me in doing this research, which was that the biological parents of Melissa Gilbert, who played Laura Ingalls Wilder in Little House, were not Jewish; it was her adoptive mother who was Jewish and who raised Melissa in the Jewish religion, which she no longer practises (her three husbands have not been Jewish).