View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2019 #64
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaly "SND" View Post
Watch and learn nature and behavior of The Eternal Serb. The scum always have many excuses and blame others for their own scum behavior. They start wars where Whites killed, betray, make genocide and other crime, they make hero from evil terrorist like Gavrilo Princip who cause blood of millions Europeans. But always some other to blame. Start some shit threads of untermensh attack against other nation but make excuse blame zogfront or trolls or some shit. Similar to who? ...

watch this fucks post evil shit here and excuse is some other as always. They even want countries invaded and more of this https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/38416730/ and more white die.

sick fucks but it's serbia nature. they hate all other whites in balkans. but next time they try some stupid shit they will be teached leason! all know how sick they are and get prepared. more and more russians also learning about sick fucks.
I don’t have a problem with legitimate criticism of Serbs because, unlike American White Nationalists, I’m familiar with Balkan history and politics, so I know very well that the Serbs really did commit war crimes against their fellow Europeans in the 1990s. And sadly, the more I interact with Serbs in real life, the more I’m starting to dislike these people. And I’m also getting tired of reading about crimes that Serbian immigrants commit in other European countries.

The main problem, in my opinion, is that so many anti-Serbian posters also support the jewish agenda: they repeat neocon, anti-Russian propaganda that’s excreted by the crooked jewish media, they side with jew-controlled Ukraine’s death squads who torture and murder citizens whose only crime is that they don’t want to be ruled by jewish gangsters. Some of these anti-Serbian posters even praise anti-white shitbags like Bill Cunton and John "Insane" McCain.

For this reason anti-Serbian posters are treated with suspicion here on VNN, and that’s why I’m reluctant to involve myself in Balkan discussions, so I just sigh and roll my eyes when certain posters call Serbian soldiers "heroes of the white race" (or some such nonsense) and move on to the next thread. It’s just not worth the hassle to defend yourself from accusations of being a jewish troll, an enemy infiltrator, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oma Temmer View Post
If it helps you feel better, during WWII the US helped the (heavily Serb) Partisans drive out the ethnic Germans from Yugoslavia and turned a blind eye to the packing of mass graves in concentration camp after concentration camp with their corpses (especially across Vojvodina) leaving some few thousands left in the country when previous to the war the population of Germans in Yugoslavia was about 500,000, mostly in Vojvodina and Slavonia. After those half a million Germans were gone, their homes were resettled with people such as Serbs (probably gratis), who later were driven out of places of past German settlement like Slavonia in the 1990s.

But be of good cheer - you still have Vojvodina as nearly 100% free of Germans and Serbs settled in very nicely.

Of course you probably have no idea of this as the ethnic German presence in Yugoslavia from the days of the Habsburg Empire has been wiped out of history books in spite of German contributions in literature, art, and architecture as Tito declared them all enemies of the state and citizens of the Reich and thus persona non grata. All that Baroque architecture across Croatia and Serbia didn't just appear out of nowhere.
Excellent post, Oma. I'm not even going to bother to address Serbian's reply in which he bizarrely tries to pin communist Yugoslavia on the Croats. Like I said, it's just not worth the hassle.