Full Thread: #1 Bigfoot Thread
View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2014 #92
Alex Linder
Administrator

Two things AmeriKwa never runs out of:

conmen and sanctimonious twats...

"The bottom line is, when someone sees a rare, exotic animal their first instinct shouldn't be to shoot and kill it," PETA spokesperson Lindsay Rajt told the Houston Chronicle. "Just because you see something pretty, that doesn't mean it should be mounted on your wall. You are inflicting pain and suffering either way."

Ok, she-Jesus II - this time it menstruates, thanks for the tip.

This low-watt twat was reacting to:

the dude who pelleted a 'Squatch, then forwarded his cadaver to DC for proofening.

Dyer claims that he shot Bigfoot in a wooded area just off the San Antonio freeway last year, and after being whisked away by the Men in Black, the body (sans organs, bones, or anything harder to fake than some stitched-together pelts) was secretly returned to him by the government. Right.

It honestly makes me HAPPY that there are still people in this land, plotting out their bigfoot scams with beer-fueled laughter around $10 coffee tables.

http://roadtrippers.kinja.com/peta-d...-re-1515162409

I don't even want to LIVE in a country without people who lie awake at night thinking how they can turn gigantic fictional creatures to their own personal financial advantage.

Oh, come on - is that not great? Is that not worth the conventional 'two bits a gander'? Is, it's, sez I.

Last edited by Alex Linder; February 9th, 2014 at 05:08 PM.