View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2009 #44
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Heinberg View Post

All whites better than all non-whites in a given field? Obviously not.
Almost all, yes.

Out of curiosity what constitutes class membership anyways? If I am a world reknown chemist am I in the same category as an empty-headed nigger ? If so then you're wrong , class membership doesn't render any valid judgment. If it doesn't then "class membership" becomes a vague term and since it's vague judging by it will give similarly vague results. Most blacks in the particular class that I am well familiar with are in fact an example of my point, the local black scientists at an agricultural institute here would likely tell you less about their field than a farmer or a pre-bachelor student. Yet if we use class basis you'd say they are equal to say Dr.Watson and that gives laughable results.

Also I don't understand why you extrapolate racism as being judgment of individuals rather than groups, that has never been the point so I don't really see your objective as disproving it wont give any credence to your point (Not that you can now that you've made such an absurd statement).

Quote:
And what you say isn't quite right. Just because blacks are disproportionately responsible for violent crimes, doesn't mean that you should treat a black man following you any differently from a white man.
This is how one would define irrationality.