View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2009 #11
Richard Bailey
Banned

Thumbs down Keep The Jew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer Fischer View Post
Absolutely. It represents the elimination of most (not all) government interference in our lives. It means the right to associate with whom we please, to literally create our own communities once again and defend them (2nd Amendment.) Government not eliminated but reduced to bare bones protection of private property and contract enforcement, which means far lower taxes and thus more money to do what we need to do.

This is a problem but it could be debated later on. Protection of borders could be argued to be one of those "bare minimum" requirements that government must handle, at least to protect us from less-libertarian neighbors (Canada and Mexico.)

I see libertarianism as a sort of clearinghouse of basic ideas in which different concepts of community can be hammered out and even exist side by side (but not too close.) Every other ideology seems to take its premises as a conclusion, putting the cart before the horse.
I am for big government where I think they are necessary. I really like the axis models of WWII. These nations offered more to their citizens than what we have now. Is it not because of Libertarians we have niggers in the U.S.? I think that Big Government can exsist with Big Bussiness, but the government must be brutal in their efforts, when an enemy is recognized it must be brutally destroyed, no mercy.

Under a Libertarian system it seems we would replace your big bad government with big bussiness. Big government might have to answer to it's people in one way or another, big bussiness does not. They answer to foreigners and their interest. What would prevent them from stabbing their fellow country men for higher profits?! White doesn't matter, green does. Big bussiness could choose to associate themselves with those who do not serve the nations interest and could actively be working against us, It's money that matters, not your town losing it's jobs just so they could take it elsewhere, they have no loyalty to their people, only to themselves.

But government with STRONG leadership could be great. Look at what Hitler did with Germany in a short amount of time. He recognized the enemy, called it out and dealt with it. Libertarians sound as if though they somehow wish to keep the Weihmar Republic with it's decance and libertine attitude but with out the Jews and niggers. Even then, without them, Libertarianism sounds awful. About the most important aspect in a Libertarians life seems to be to make about as much cash as possible by any means necessary even if it means fucking over your neighbor, getting high, and fucking like crazy niggers anything with a hole. Libertarians claim free asssociation but the majority of Libertarians I have dealt with have no interest in an actual community, they generally choose to embrace the depraved and socially destructive all in an effort to feel like they belong to a group of lethargic hipsters who don't give a shit.

I do not want this, I want something more dymamic, something more adventurous. Libertarianism basically offers me a joint and bestiality videos. No thank you, you can keep those.

Libertarianism in part gave us what we have today. Libertarians don't have the balls to stand up and fight, to do what is necessary to our enemies. The "non-agression" principle. LOL Fuck it. I, WE should instigate aggression when it's necessary for whichever reason. I am for war, I am for expansionism, I am for taking what should rightfully belong to us. Why? Because were BETTER. THAT'S why!!!