View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2011 #4
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Quote:
She is the type that believes that people in authority actually know what they are talking about.
The case with 99.99% of women. It's a mans stupidity if he expects a woman to excel in logic and reason, a woman who naturally distrustful is rarely the image of feminine beauty; these traits all lend more to the masculine warrior father, rather than the feminine caretaker mother.

A GOOD thing when authority is in your favor (say, NS Germany for instance); meaning 99.9999% of women will probably make a good wife if you're a white man in those times or other times good for white men.

Women will always do what the accepted leader of society says is good. Just as her husband is father to their son, the authority/media in this 'wired world' is father to her that tells her what to do in this age.

Circumcision for instance; oh, forgive me for bringing this tired topic up once again, but it is relevant here. My mother wanted it done, my father did not. She blindly followed her master (not my father), as all women do, not knowing anything about the scientific consequences, as her outside influenced world of the 1980's told her "it's just what we do nowadays".

And white men want to gamble, worse than Vegas odds today in my opinion, in this current of subjugation we stand under?

No thanks. I completely understand why Hitler told that blonde woman he wanted to marry her and found a family, but instead told her he had a duty to his people; or were he more abrasive and cold, he would've just told her there is no way in hell he'd marry a woman and try to have a healthy family under unhealthy Weimar conditions.

Oh, how envious I am of old times when people lived in isolated communities of people who had the same beliefs (and those people were the schoolteachers of their kids, writers of their stories), or even completely secluded just on some ranch or farm house and the man of the house was the ultimate authority who led her thoughts and the thoughts of the household.

No more. As it stands today, married women themselves are in a painful state of anarchy so long as the status-quo is not in our favor, as they have two separate men/entities they are constantly comparing for leadership (their husband, and the 'wired world' authority, which if you're a sane white male, you're completely in opposition to that other force).

Last edited by P.E.; June 18th, 2011 at 03:49 AM.