View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2011 #12
Mark 3 22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I can't imagine what stupid reason you have for the above statement. Circumcision has nothing to do with the family unit, it's a kike practice that middle-class christ-cult lemmings adopted because they are womanish in their inabilty to think and their abject respect for authority.
The "stupid reason" for the statement about homosexuals is that a rather large portion of the circumcision stink has been pushed by the homosexuals. I've seen it for years. The ones in question were actually pimping their man-boy penis lust with a booth at the Folsom Street Fair. They cared because they really, really liked dick. Not just their dicks either. Not "stupid," Alex, but easily researched as a Fact.

As for the "stupid reason" about it having nothing to do with the family unit......do I have to explain facetious to you when you can see for yourself that the sentence starts off with Flaming Homosexuals? So, yeah, I kind of figured out on my own that circumcision(either for or against) really has nothing to do with the family unit. It's a distraction. Many of these same people who are so passionate about a piece of skin are also passionately pro-Choice when it comes to abortion(which I'm neither for nor against) and other social issues. Such odd conflicting interests. They almost sound.... Christian.

Quote:
And why don't whites resist? In large measure because the stupid cult your name advertises.
Ya know, I think you may have suffered a stroke and not realized it. Either that or any illnesses you may have are extremely under-diagnosed. I really mean that.

I thought I made it quite clear that my "name" is neither an advertisement for anything specific, nor is it cultish. Quite the opposite, Alex. If you weren't prone to emotional hissy fits, you'd be able to see this. In fact, Alex, I made it extremely clear that I'm not Christian or even really religious. I'm classified as an Atheist. Although, I'm more closely associated with being a Deist, and that is more like an Agnostic, but there's not much distinction in modern society between a religious adherent[Christian] and being non-religious. You either are religious[Abrahamic] or you are not. I am not.

Quote:
You can be a white man or a christ cultist - not both.
Is this one of those knee-jerk responses where your emotional feelings are trumping your ability to think like a White man? But wait. Aren't you always talking about the inability of others to think about things without relying on emotional crutches? Isn't that exactly what a "christ cultist" does? I'm just wondering if this falls under the category of biological reality or emotional outburst... I know the answer, I'm just wondering if you're having one of those weeks where you just can't figure out which one it is.

I have some family that is religious[Christians]. They're from up north - PA, MI, IL. So I'll use them. That way you can't call Southern Baptist on it. They are about as White as White can get. If I had them come visit you, what are the odds you'd be able pick out the "christ cultist" from the White man?