View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2009 #110
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Heinberg View Post
In terms of professionalism?

Formatting, turn of phrase, choice of images haha. Things like that.

Also, some totally unsubstantiated opinion, seemingly on the front page. "Cowardice is the White Mans Survival Strategy" and so on.

Well no, since I believe your "truth" is incredibly one sided and somewhat trivial in terms of supporting your attitudes.

Not sure. Obviously, certain passages are misleading, "true" or not. For example, the quote from Obama - “I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother’s race" - implies that he is favourable towards such animosity. Of course he isn't.

Also... a few things in the mission statement from Linder (something I've tried to find for some time):
"The foremost enemy of the White race is the international jew, which uses its media and political control to forcibly mix Whites with coloreds, bringing about genocide via murder and miscegenation."

Really?

And this is highly misleading.
"Opposition to the jew’s genocidal scheme is called “hate” in controlled media, but the truth is that ‘haters’ are freedom fighters in a war for White liberation."

This neglects to mention when the term "hate" is used accurately. Sure, sometimes it is used inaccurately, simply to discount any questioning about race issues. But this line implies that there is no "hate" in the WN movement, or promoted by VNN. Obviously there is. This site is full of racial hatred, even in its assets.

For example,

And of course, it implies that opposition to genocide is openly called hate. Clearly that isn't the case, since no one knows there is a "genocidal scheme" in the first place.

Also, I doubt the factual accuracy of the word "scheme". Powerful, mainstream Jews are overtly "scheming" for genocide of whites? Seems unlikely. Is no one else scheming for this? Are some whites not scheming for genocide of Jews or others?

Hahaha. I was laughing at the word "welcome". Obviously I'm not "welcome" here, though it is good that you haven't banned me for my views.

Also, I'm not a Jew. I don't know why you'd bring that up anyway.

Almost as long as me I expect.
Larry - start a new thread with this will you? I'd love to debate these points with you (as I'm sure others would) but don't want to thread-crap here. Ta.