Full Thread: SF ''Russians''
View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2018 #585
Vitaly "SND"

More proMcCaine sionizm in that thread. Condemn sionizm!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison
Apparently he's remembered fondly in Croatia and Bosnia, whom he helped to defend against the criminal and destructive rampages of Milosevic. They remember well things like Vukovar massacre - Wikipedia and Markale massacres - Wikipedia.
Quote:
“CROATIA JOINS AMERICA IN MOURNING THE PASSING OF SENATOR JOHN MCCAIN. The Embassy of the Republic of Croatia to the United States conveys its heartfelt, deepest condolences to the family and friends of the Honorable John McCain, profoundly saddened by his passing away. In our thoughts and prayers, we join the entire American nation in mourning Senator McCain, a great American, a true hero and a great statesman. His legacy will live on, the example of his most honorable service to his great nation, his dedication and warmth, his invaluable contribution to the strengthening and enlargement of our Transatlantic Alliance, his friendship with Croatia.”

Steve Rukavina, President National Federation of Croatian Americans: “Senator John McCain was a real war hero and a true American patriot who understood America’s role in the world especially when it came to protecting and supporting new democracies. Senator McCain’s support for NATO memberships was never-ending. It was a real honor to see him last July 13th at one of his last public appearances in Washington, DC at a Montenegro reception celebrating their independence and their NATO membership! I was so proud too that he visited Croatia last April 9-10, 2017 and spoke so positively of Croatia’s role model status in Southeast Europe and as an important NATO ally!”

Croatia Legacy of Sen. John McCain – Balkan Insider
Quote:
Bakir Izetbegovic, Member of the Presidency of BiH : “I am deeply saddened by the passing of Senator John McCain. Bosnia and Herzegovina and its people have lost a great friend who firmly stood with us in the decisive moments of a fight for survival. We will never forget his friendship. In the name of the Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina and me personally, I am expressing condolences to the family of Senator McCain and the American people” (Office of Bakir Izetbegovic)

Denis Zvizdic, Chairman of the Council of Ministers of BiH:

I am deeply sorry for the passing of Senator John McCain, a true friend of BiH. I would like to express my sincere condolences to the family and all American people.�������� pic.twitter.com/GNxNBVtpWZ

— Dr Denis Zvizdić (@DrZvizdic) August 26, 2018

Ajla Delkic, President of the Advisory Council for Bosnia and Herzegovina: “When he passed, the United States lost a hero and Bosnia and Herzegovina lost a friend. He was very supportive of BiH’s NATO integration and understood that the U.S. had to play a pivotal role in helping Bosnia counter Russian encroachment. He warned that we ignored this region of the world at our own peril. His leadership will be missed.”

And, of course, the great and always charismatic and adorable Milo Djukanovic
Quote:
President Milo Djukanovic: “I’m sending my deepest condolences to the entire McCain family on the passing of Senator John McCain, a war hero and one of the most influential American politicians, who has been widely respected even by his opponents on behalf of the citizens of Montenegro. While we mourn Senator McCain’s passing, we are eternally grateful for his invaluable contribution to modern Montenegrin history. Passionately committed to his country, Senator McCain always strongly supported democratic progress and Montenegro’s commitments on the road to its independence, thus contributing to its international recognition and becoming a full member of NATO. May he rest in peace.” (Office of the President of Montenegro)