View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2008 #12
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
Rome was deeply mixed and had no chance to survive any longer. The Lombards were also not Christian but Pagans, Christianity was forced on Italy by Charles Martel, so if you want to blame him okay, but the Lombards did not want to kneel before the pope and they were not involved in spreading of Black Death, that was an Asiatic/Jewish job.

Just make sure you remember that I said should, not that I would.

His desire to make shit skins into Whites was going over board.

Then how do you explain the supposed darkening of North Italians you mentioned? The Lombards were Germanic, as in they were a light skin tone.

Also: I have met White Argentinians and they are as White as I am, no devolution seen there.

The opposite of what you say i true.

It indeed isn't few people of breeding age die from skin cancer it is evolutionarily irrelevant. Europeans consume plenty of folic acid so that is not a concern either.

In reality there is hardly any difference in pigmebntation between North and South Italy

Great amount of babble but no sources as to how he came up with these numbers. Looking at the modern haplotype map we can see this is false - N.Italians have a White skin tone because they are White. There's also a difference between being tanned and being shitskinned, it's likely the author couldn't tell the difference just like he couldn't tell that Dinaric was a made up race.

Albanians are the remnants of a Turkic invasion, they are not Indo-European they merely speak an Indo-European language, they are very much like Armenians who are no longer the originals.

As for evidence here it is:

Albania has nearly no European genes, its a deeply racially mixed mudhole just like Turkey.

[QUOTE=psychologicalshock;877728]Rome was deeply mixed and had no chance to survive any longer. The Lombards were also not Christian but Pagans, Christianity was forced on Italy by Charles Martel, so if you want to blame him okay, but the Lombards did not want to kneel before the pope and they were not involved in spreading of Black Death, that was an Asiatic/Jewish job.

Whatever the merits or demerits of Christianity, what cannot be avoided is that the much more firmly Christian (and for that matter supposedly "mixed" Eastern Empore outlasted the Western "Germanic" Ronam Empire by a millenium, being a great continental power extending from Southern Italy to the Caspian and rthe edges of Galilee as late as the late 11th Century AD. Yes the Franks also had a role in preventing the revival of the Empire in the West, but they at least laid the long term ethnic and racial foundations of 2 White nations, France and Germany, among many other things, while the Lombards apart from sopme impressive architecture and adaptation of Roman administration had no benificial impact in the long run. The economic educational and infrastructural decay caused by by Romes colapse in the West was the real cause of such things as the Black death, though the Western churches persecution of vernin fighting cats did not help things What role Jews may have had I dont know, but since the Death pushed wages up and lowered the demand for merchants goods its hard to see how they would benifit

Then how do you explain the supposed darkening of North Italians you mentioned? The Lombards were Germanic, as in they were a light skin tone.

Because the Lombards were a relatively small military caste that eventually becamed absorbed in the larger population Actually its not even likely that Lombards are responsible
for a good part of the lighter pigmentation as the Po Valley was not even part of Roman Italy but was a seperate province called Cisalpine Gaul, but that is hard to establish either way
Haplogroup J is a Neolithic Haplogroup from the Northern Middle East formerly called EU-9 and EU10 It IS a White haplogroup,THe ME had no important racial mixture at the time It is Indo European in genetic derivation, There is in any even nearly as much of it in Denmark as Italy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_J_(Y-DNA)

If Albanians are remenants of a turkic invasion than so are Czechs according to your map. Your argument seems to be bassed on the idea that Haplogroup J is an indicator of mysterious "Mud" but likelt Semetic genetics viv a vis Italy but East Asian Viv a Vis Albanians That is farcial
Far more importantly you have been challenged to site evidence of racial mixture in the phenotypes of the Albos and Italians, your response is silence. This must either mean that you dont believe in biological race in which case this alll is a huge waste of time, or you have no argument

"His desire to make shit skins into Whites was going over board."

Dr Coons?????????? Come on, isnt this paranoia gone crazy

Great amount of babble but no sources as to how he came up with these numbers. Looking at the modern haplotype map we can see this is false - N.Italians have a White skin tone because they are White. There's also a difference between being tanned and being shitskinned, it's likely the author couldn't tell the difference just like he couldn't tell that Dinaric was a made up race.

Its explained in detail in the actual text, Besides the modern pics of Italian crowd photos from North and South Italy confirm its truth. Further Northern Italy is not a cloudy,cool misty Scottish glen, its nearly as hot and sunny in the summer as Southern Italy and includes some oh the highest record high temperatures in the Italian peninsula because the heat bearing SSEl wind has a several hundred mile traverse over land rather than the sea because of its location, prevailing summer winds ant the shape of the Italian peninsula. Of course its often ciool in the summer in the Alps but most do not live there

"Also: I have met White Argentinians and they are as White as I am, no devolution seen there."

Of course, Argentina is over 85% White. Its summers are close to those in the USA, though like the USA they vary with location. As to skin cancer you will have to explain the darker pigments everywhere due to high solar radiation, though you are not 100% wrong because in Blacks its at least as attributal to epidermal thickness due to the humid high pathpgen enviornment they evolved in. But Meds were largely exposed to dry heat