Full Thread: Music
View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2006 #1
Cthulhu

Default Music

I was listening to a re-broadcast of a Geoff Beck show (excellent by the way) and he mentioned having to build things up again. Following his show came the music segment and as I was listening Rammstein came on and I thought, "These guys would spit in my face because of what I believe. Why would I want to listen to them?"

Is it possible to start asking people to send in a cd, or mp3 that can be used of people like us who are preformers or composers? You know, could be someone who knows how to play spanish/classical guitar, could be country, metal, hard rock, hate core (but not too much) even house and start building media that way also. Give it a sticky thread or a sub-forum of its own.

I don't expect great standards at first but I imagine it would improve over time. I just want to listen to people I can relate to do their thing and enjoy themselves and entertain others.

Further down the road is it possible to do an art show? I would like to hear that from a true White perspective. I am sort of hungry for true White media, and not only on in-your-face racial issues, but on general topics from a White point of view. Sort of a WNist BBC.

Anyway just a few thoughts. Keep up the good work.