View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2006 #40
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie
There are countless theories on what happened. The former German Defense Minister Andreas von Bulow, said 911 cannot have been organised without co-operation from inside the US and unless a 'foreign secret service' was involved.

Most of 'us' believe him and believe that Israel's Mossad was involved.

As for who actually flew the planes, I'm one of many, many people who have studied 911 for years and I think the most plausible explanation is the two Aircraft which hit the WTC were substituted with Boeing 737's and were remotely piloted into the buildings.

Before you think that I'm one of those who believes Elvis was kidnapped by space aliens, remember right after 911, American Airline Pilots held a meeting in Portugal. They concluded the same thing. There was NO WAY untrained Arabs could have managed the aerobatics involved in 911.

Further there are numerous web sites which show a photo of the Jet Engine lying on a New York street. Boeing people have identified that engine as one from a 737 not a 757 whose engines are as large as a 5 Ton truck.

That alone will do me. The Pilots are mostly US Military Trained and if a Boeing Technician (several actually) identify the engine it sure is more believable than the 19 invisible Kamikaze Arabs and Osama in a bed-sheet Bin Laden in-a-cave-in-Afghanistan-bullshit.

I believe that 911 was prompted initially by the financial disaster that the building complex was. Faulty, asbetos riddled buildings, which belonged to the Port Authority who in 1989 commissioned a firm of Architects to do an estimate of demolition and reconstruction costs.

These consultants told the PA that the building were riddled with 'Galvanic Corrosion' and would need demolition within 10 to 12 years. The costs would be $5.6 Billion, in 1989.

Back in the 1980's New York was nearly BROKE, so a cunning plan was hatched.

All of the four Aircraft allegedly hijacked on 911 left Airports over which an ISRAELI Firm had control of Airport Security. How easy would it have been for these low bastards to Mickey Mouse and substitute the regular Pilots with their own?

You then wouldn't NEED hijackers, the Israeli Pilots would simply change course as the SUBSTITUTE Boeing 737 came into their airspace. Transponders are switched off and remember Cheney (who is really a Lizard) WAS conducting a 'drill' that morning of a sneak attack on American Buildings using hijacked Aircraft.

Was that a co-incidence?

North East America is littered with rarely used old Military Airfields, the 911 killers may have flown the two WTC Aircraft (Possibly ALL FOUR) to such a place where the passengers were told there was a 'national emergency' and even may have watched events on TV until they were disposed of themselves.

Remember the curiously low number of passengers on each plane, each was 20% filled, so you could place ALL the Passengers on ONE Aircraft; fly it over the Atlantic.

Or over Shanksville, PA.

If you're interested in 911, one of the most honest men alive in the US is Mike Rivero who runs www.whatreallyhappened.com
Note how kikesucker Fissile doesn't discuss the post, just calls everyone who doesn't agree with the kikenlies an "imbecile". I suppose it's proof he isn't Slowjewski, because Slowjewski would use the term "fucktard".

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJ
Who allowed or pulled off 911 is at war with us
Exactly. At 911, international jewry and its US puppets officially declared war on us all.