View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2010 #76
Rob MacGregor
Harvester of yidflies

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIGANMIKE View Post
I disagree comrade, sorry..

You don't have to be a expert in knife techniques to use a knife, a frightened woman, a mad man, a drug dealer, is very dangerous with any slashing style knife, most thugs use machettes as there main weapon, exception of guns..

esp in England, now how many of them have knife fighting exp?
It is a slashing tool, its used that way, you get a angry man running at me with hate in his eyes brother, slashing madly, with a machette, I'm running in the opposite direction as fast as I can..

You see in hospitals the victims of knife attacks regular, are these all trained? in my home town, there is hundreds of people with facial scars due to attacks of a knife, or knife fights, were they slashed there face and bodies..
The most dangerous attacker is a crazy man, not a trained one

Having said that the difference is (if you learn Kali style techniques and also use some fencing footwork) your chances of taking hits will be reduced to the same level that your damage potential increases. We stay outside if possible and "defang the snake" with debilitating cuts. That is a good thing

[Formerly Son of the Mist at scamfront.. hail to my friends here, I've missed ya]