View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2011 #22
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob hayne View Post
OK, deluded then?

Ultra semitic religions such as mus and jew are not compatible with the White race full stop.

He can be that Myott(sp) guy for all I care. I've been to muslime countries and know what they're like and it is in no bloody way acceptable, to claim the mudslime is 90% compatible with any pro White movement NS or otherwise.

*How many threads have there been about the rape of British kids by mudslimes? Yet someone can post that the very religion that actually condones the rape of children is acceptable and by extension pro White, is outrageous.

In my opinion Bev you should perhaps think that some of the people you know aren't being totally honest with you.
You're more than welcome to e-slap him for his views, of course, and for what it's worth, I tend to agree with your *penultimate paragraph.

All I'm saying is that Gerry Fable isn't a muslim as someone said - it's not a case of him not being honest with me - several other people can vouch for him as well, and some of them have known him for decades.