Full Thread: #1 Bigfoot Thread
View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2008 #9
Signal

Default It's a cop running a scam

I've been watching this story for awhile. These guys are close to where I live. This is more than it appears. Not just a crazy "bigfoot" story. It's a Clayton County Georgia Sheriff's Deputy engaging in fraud and as far as I know he has not been fired as of yet. He is on leave because he recently shot himself in the hand while on duty.

These guys started out offering bigfoot hunting expeditions in the north Georgia mountains for $500. They later began to claim that they had the corpse. They released a video on Youtube in which they are at the Atlanta airport picking up a scientist from Texas to take samples from the corpse for research.

Soon after the release of that video the "scientist" was exposed as being the deputy's brother and not a scientist at all. Then they released this video lashing out at the people who exposed their lie.

They've since became involved with a notorious hoaxer named Tom Biscardi who has a history of telling lies about "bigfoot".

They said during the press conference today that they were offering spots on their next "expedition" for $1000.

A cop running a scam. Who would've guessed it?