View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2009 #222
Rounder

TAA on CBS TV News Tonite
Spurred by the distribution of over 1,000 copies of TAA-4 in central Virginia yesterday, and by the few complaints by kikes, koons, and whiggers, reporter Mark Tenia interviewed me by phone a few minutes ago.

His report will be aired tonite at 5 and 6 PM, EST, on CBS Channel 19 TV news, Charlottesville, Virginia.

His main question was: "Does it bother you that so many people don't want your newspaper delivered to their homes ?"

My reply was that our newspaper prints unpleasant truths, and I asked him to point to one single falsehood or error in TAA-4. He couldn't but added he hadn't read the entire paper yet. One example I stated was that since blacks are 10 times more likely to have AIDS than whites, white women and girls should be warned of the fact so they won't fornicate with black men. And I stated the same argument regarding black-on-white crimes of violence.

Furthermore, I advised him to publicize my phone number so that folks who don't want our paper delivered to their homes in future, can simple phone me and give me their addresses so I can stop future deliveries.

Anyhow, the interview lasted about 15 minutes.

I'll bet there'll be lots of nigger-whigger bitchings seen on TV today. Oh, glory day !!!

NOTE: No doubt they'll archive the broadcast immediately afterwards. So, if somebody can find and post the link, we'll all enjoy the bitchings for days to come.

All hats off to Ron Doggett and Ironguard1940 for this highly proficient and effective distribution of TAAs.