View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2009 #19
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The feds are going to attack, attempt to infiltrate and by all means undermine any organization that works for Whites. That doesn't mean the feds can't be thwarted, and the way to do it is what I have advocated - a white activist group oriented toward publicizing hush crimes. A handful of professionals with a a skeleton secretarial staff - and all the rest simply donate money and show up at rallies. Boom - basically nothing to infiltrate. And the pros get into the media because no matter how the media smears them as racists, it has to report the horrible crimes they're spotlighting. So, the sympathy is on the White side, and the media can only grind their teeth. In very short order, the White Jacksons/Sharptons (I refer to their public agitation, not their shitty character) will build up practical expertise and become very good at what they do. If they do it regularly, they will soon become national figures and essentially force their way into the media. This way can work. Simply starting a party - no one cares. What I describe, a White ADL with White Jacksons/Sharptons out front, is something that a party could, in time, grow out of.
Yes a white adl type org would fit the American political model much better.I always thought that was what Pierce wanted to do.Endorsing particular candidates,ensuring particular people are selected as candidate etc,seems much more do able than creating a third party challenge in the US

Chase them into the swamps