View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2019 #54
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post
I did exactly that, but was still unable to access Stormfront on my desktop computer, although I was able to on my tablet.

Regarding my desktop computer, I tried to reach stormfront.org/forum using Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Brave, Opera and Maxthon. All failed. I also tried a host of work-arounds suggested by this forum, White Nations Forum, and even Stormfront itself - via my tablet access. But, again, all failed.

What I find strange is that Don Black and his tech people (unless he's the sole one) should know all this - and yet...the problem continues. Even those who are able to access Stormfront "normally" (without any special action) or those (like myself) who can reach Stormfront on a tablet or other device have indicated that traffic to SF has fallen precipitously due to this problem. Be that as it may, I found not a single post by Don Black apprising SF members about what the problem is or what actions he's currently taking to remedy it. In light of that, it does make me wonder if he's not already semi-senile, since explaining the who, what, when, where, and why of this issue seems to be a self-evident action one would take. I sense that he's grown weary of running SF, a forum that is clearly dying - at least judging by the severe falling off of traffic over the last five years. And that, along with the fact that SF's "heir apparent" (Derek "Gimme Summa Dat Jew Pussy" Black) won't be there to assume the throne once his dad is reduced to a drooling has-been nursing home inmate probably has taken its toll on "Lurch".

Well, Don is getting old, but I've seen no evidence that he's senile. I'm assuming that he's doing all of this on his own, so let's cut him some slack. There are certainly WN forums run by much younger people that have a lot more traffic, but they tend to run mostly videos, which I don't have the time to watch. I hope both VNN and Stormfront stay up for as long as possible, because they offer a platform to have more serious discussions than on the more popular WN forums run by younger people.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler