View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2015 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
Alex,are you agree that there is no political solution to this "problems".You pointed at the situation in S.A., i follow this closely because i have relatives over there { i get sick of the way the English traitors now blow the big horn over it}.
What do you mean by political solution?

If you mean, is it possible for whites remaining in South Africa to reach an agreement with blacks that blacks will stick to, one which safeguards white rights and allows them to live, say, Orania-style? If you mean that, then no. I don't think it's possible. What has happened in SA is this:

- communist jews, controlling the global press, demonize white South Africa for decades, wearing it down
- its leaders, in order to relieve pressure and garner awards, sell out their people
- the black majority comes to power, apartheid, or white protection, is done away with
- after blacks have political power, and whites are a cringing minority, it still remains true that most of the economic power remains with whites, since, well, they created the assets in the first place
- the blacks put in place anti-white discrimination called BEE - Black Economic Empowerment. they hound whites out of all government jobs, they get rid of them wherever they possibly can, they insistute huge reparations and discriminations law. eventually hundreds of thousands of whites cant even find jobs and are reduced to squatting.
- blacks as of 2015 still are unhappy that white farmers own much land, worth lots of money, and there are still too many white engineers employed keeping the grid up.
- no international funds are interested in investing capital in South Africa because it isn't safe, and so the communist ANC focuses on stealing or dispossessing whites of whatever assets they continue to retain 21 years after the nigger revolution.
- it has been pointed out that altho most jews fled South Africa after the revolution their communists midwifed (joe slovo and ronnie kasrils sp?), a lot of the asset transfer going on today is from white firms to jew-owned firms.

Quote:
I think as long Whites don't cooperate with each other,it wil brin nothing against jewish media and other attacks on our race.
In my opinion the only solution for whites in South Africa is to leave the christian church, form a racial broederbund, and slaughter blacks wholesale until whites regain power. Then quickly as possible: 1) get nukes, 2) extend their martial control as far north as physical barriers make reasonable. Then kill any new blacks who try to enter.

I don't know that the above is possible. Maybe it isn't. But I do know that if they dont, things will keep going the way they are: whites will continue to be slaughtered by the thousands year in and year out; white farmers will eventually be dispossessed, more or less the way it happened in Zimbabwe. Whites will continue to be discriminated against in universities and in jobs. Whites will exist only as hated, despised, slaughtered outsiders in a land they built, subject to across-the-board legal discrimination, ceaseless jewsmedia hostility, and continual black violence.

I don't know if whites can physically retake South Africa, but I don't see any other hope for them.

Last edited by Alex Linder; April 12th, 2015 at 01:14 PM.