View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2008 #17
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
All right Roberta!

To simplify things, let's talk Treblinka here and Sobibor on topix.
Effeminate coward Gerdes prefers to discuss on a "White" forum where posts are checked by a "White" moderator before appearing, right?

Quote:
As you know, I've just broken down the Treblinka "debate" into its component parts: We shall look at your "evidence" in these segments:

>1 - Teeth

>2 - Bullets & shell casings

>3 - Cremated / crushed bones

>4 - Unburned corpses in a "wax-fat transformation"

>5 - "Lazarett"

>6 - "Huge mass graves"
And why should "we" do that, except so you can avoid properly assessing the evidence and better make a rhetorical fuss what little evidence you choose not to ignore?

As Gerdes well knows, my evidence for all these remains, objects and places, insofar as they necessarily are or can be reasonably expected to have been related to the mass killings at Treblinka, is contained in the documentary, eyewitness and physical evidence to the mass killings at Treblinka that I have provided, which has been very inadequately addressed by Gerdes where he addressed it at all.

Quote:
OK, let's start with the alleged tens of millions of teeth shall we?
Why "alleged", Mr. Gerdes? Is there a chance that the ca. 750,000 people who went into Treblinka but never came out were all toothless?

Many of them, by the way, may not have had all their teeth yet or anymore due to age and/or malnutrition in the ghettos they came from.

Quote:
To date, this is all the evidence that you have provided that "proves" that teeth were seen / found at the Treblinka site:

Vassili Grossman, as quoted in this link:

http://rodohforum.yuku.com/reply/955...ml#reply-95592

"The earth is throwing out crushed bones, teeth, clothes, papers."

And the following from the Polish newspaper article in this link:
http://rodohforum.yuku.com/reply/925...ml#reply-92506

“Grave robbers from Wólka Okrąglik and neighboring villages pose for a photo together with militiamen who caught them red-handed. In the peasant's pockets there were golden rings and teeth of Jews… "With the grave robbers we found golden rings, crowns and porcelain teeth with gold and silver inlays."
Why the quote marks, Gerdes?

According to what rules or standards of evidence, other than your irrelevant own, would Grossman’s eyewitness testimony and the Polish militia report not be sufficient proof of the presence of human teeth on the Treblinka site?

Quote:
BTW Roberta, you were NOT able to provide a single photo showing a single tooth at the Treblinka site, correct? And this is all the evidence you presented specifically concerning teeth that you presented, correct?
Is that supposed to be a big deal, or what’s this hysterical capitalization of "not" supposed to mean?

Any good reason you can give why I should be able to present "a single photo showing a single tooth", Gerdes?

Any good reason why the existence or such photo should matter a damn thing in the context of proving the Treblinka mass murder, considering the eyewitness, documentary and physical evidence I have shown?

You can try demonstrating the relevance of your demands or make a bloody fool of yourself every time you repeat them. The choice is yours.