View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2020 #7
Oscar Yeager

Default Not sure if I'd say he was a Jew, but I have something else he might have been...

Minus him looking a bit like Master Splinter here, the claims of him being a Jew are more or less speculation. That being said, this part just from KD Rebel made my skin crawl and made me suspect him of being a pedo.
"If Candy was the essence of Aphrodite, then Heather was a Vestal Virgin. Short
brown hair framed a delicate face. A cute nose and expressive eyes proclaimed demure
modesty. Her slender figure mirrored the nubile form of a nymph, just past puberty.
Each exquisite inch declared the passion of first sexual awakening. She was girlish innocence, fearful yet eager, an irresistible invitation to be ravished and deflowered." - Page 4.
Just the use of the word "nymph" and "just past puberty" is creepy.

Then you have him fantasizing about April Gaede's daughters...nevermind the monkoid featured at the end, but this clip is disturbing. I know Lane is practically considered an infallible prophet within this sphere but I don't know how anyone wouldn't get uncomfortable watching this. Who knows if he ever acted with his..."fantasies", but what's implied is certainly unsuitable.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FaceDEL.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	10853   Click image for larger version

Name:	hqdefault.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	10854