View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2010 #18
Toecutter

Default re

Thanx for the prompt Answer Mr BB.

You know, back in the day, they, here, over on this side of the Iron Courtain, they used to call us(and You yourself may qualify as an honorary) "reactonaries"

They were fundamentally right.

We were - and still are - in essence - reactionaries. We react to the sudden or gradient changes in our immediate surroundings - we are not the ones stirring the revolutions of societies - just that of the soil. We are not the ones instigating genocides on account of a personal insults. We prefer to solve local issues locally - preferably even without the interference from the constabulary...like 'em rebs used to I reckon...

Good ol' boys, You didn't wanna mess with...but could always count on.

Now, I see Mr Giles as one of those boys, who has tried to play by the rules all his life and has suddenly(or not so) came to the realization, that the game is rigged - in effect is not even a game, but if it was - he'd be zugwanged.

You go and listen to his shows in order, and witness his progression. His shows are not all about smearing the "white money movement" - so to speak, but he undeniably harps on this theme.

You say, politics is money, and You are right this day and age. History is also on Your side, but my definition is somewhat more specific - if I may - Politics is control of the hearts and minds(which is again a question of money to a large extent)

So You claim, Mr Giles is denying funds from the propaganda arm of our operation - but in effect - he is not redirecting those funds for himself is he? He is trying, no doubt, but WTF? Doesn't he get his say? Sure, he is raising doubt. He is creating competition in a sense isn't he? Shouldn't that lead to a better product?

I mean, there was never unity or understanding between the fractions even before his appearance was there?

I myself do not doubt the usefulness of the media campaign, I just think, that those of us in full possession of our faculties and the widest possible outlook might conclude, that it is time to go for broke, 'cos we might be the last generation capable of resistance - for multiple reasons.

That is, why I appreciate Mr Giles - he is uncompromising.

So am I. We can do with better and harder people than him, but nothing less.

The day we could fight this onslaught on just the theoretical field are behind us, in a past millenia. That battle is lost. If we are going somewhere, there is not one stone left to be standing - so that we don't miss an other trojan - and that is where Mr Giles comes in.

Mr BB., with all due respect to those, who are even presently doing their best, doing all they know how, that there is a shift in the wind.

I honestly do not see Mr Giles as a malevolent presence - even if that is how he appears at first or even second glance.

I'll go even further.

Even if it would turn out, that he is employed by the dark side - he is doing me a great, great service - he is making me think about accepted axioms - with our duplicitous foe.

So here we are.
Gotta turn in, been a looong weekend.
Nice talkin' to You!