View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2018 #68
littlefieldjohn

jewsign Israeli Parliament Says No to Homo Child Surrogacy, Upholding Ban on Homo Marriage

11/2/18

Quote:
The Israeli parliament has voted down a proposed law to allow homos to have children by surrogacy, upholding their earlier decision to outlaw homo marriage.

According to a report in the Jewish Telegraphic Agency, Israel’s Knesset rejected a bill “to extend surrogacy to single men and same-sex parents” this week during a preliminary reading in a 49-41 vote. In July, the Knesset passed a surrogacy law that expanded eligibility to single women.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu voted against an amendment to include same-sex couples and men, saying it was out of fear that a vote in support would bring down the government.

Four coalition members voted for the legislation: the Likud’s Amir Ohana, who is gay, and Sharren Haskel, head of the “LGBT Knesset caucus,” and Kulanu’s Merav Ben-Ari and Tali Ploskov.

Zionist Union lawmaker Itzik Shmuli, who is a homo, on the Knesset floor called on Netanyahu to “look me in the eye” and “tell me how is it that Yigal Amir can [be a parent] and I can’t?” (Amir, a right wing Jew who assassinated Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin in November 1995 because he was too “left wing,” fathered a child with his wife during a conjugal visit in prison in 2006).

In 2015, the Israeli parliament’s Ministerial Committee for Legislation voted down a bill that would make it illegal to discriminate against “LGBT” people in any way.

In 2013, a bill aimed at blocking discrimination on religious grounds and allowing for civil marriage regardless of race, sex, citizenship, and religion, was defeated in the Israeli parliament.

“The Freedom of Religion and Conscience Bill” was rejected by a 56 to 21 margin in its preliminary reading in the Knesset.

http://newobserveronline.com/israeli...homo-marriage/

Quote:
Philadelphia museum celebrates Jewish role in fight for gay rights
New exhibit details the efforts of Jews in advancing LGBT causes,
Quote:
In light of same-sex marriage recognition

https://www.timesofisrael.com/philad...or-gay-rights/

Full-time , sociopathic hypocrisy of the jew.