View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2019 #37
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
That's the easy take on it and I'd tend to agree - but dumbing down language would be in line with dumbing down society, no? I don't think we even fully understand how important language is in terms of framing things. I think it matters hugely even though it is mostly on a subconscious level.
jewsmedia systematically one might say truly scientifically distort the meaning of words to fool people, and their terms (and frames) are used in every official quarter - schools, mass media, govt officials etc.

people generally lack imagination - even more than they lack ability to think. so they can't imagine things otherwise. they can't see what they get as the result of someone's choice/decision. they see it as delivered from god on high. as part of the natural world, like rock and stone.

then they have morality drilled into them that's impolite and wrong to question people's motives. just take things at face value and smile. always be positive.

so whiteskins are perfectly set up to be tricked and defeated. and that's just what happens.