View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2019 #16
Widener
WARFATHER

Default All right Goldfinger. I know you will demand a public apology. Here's what I will offer.

Your personal involvement in a horrific war against mainly Muslims... Serbs were doing real well. Jews got America into intervening because Jewslove us killing one another. To Jews, Muslims are just pawns. Cannon fodder. But European people are something Jews cannot control so well. And, of course, Jews are insane. They instinctively incite conflict. So never mind partisan problems, if we eliminate Jewry, everything will work itself out with considerably less ugliness. Serbs will benefit. Everyone not Jewish will be much better off. OK. Jews are the priority. This website addresses that priority. We tire of distractions that are personal axes being ground. We need, and want, your help, Goldfinger. You know about Jewry. We know about the Balkan conflict. No, not near as much as you do. Granted.

We have serious things to accomplish. We are going to succeed. But lets focus on the priority. Let's get this over with. Jews aren't as big a deal to remove as they have us all thinking they are. Go read my blog "Aryanism." I hope it's not over your head.