View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2018 #41
FLEKTARN
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
As an American of no Slavic background, I find this thread confusing. Could some nice Goy tell me why Bulgarians and Serbs hate each other?

I don't hate any of you Goys!

Bismark said "it's always some damned incident in the Balkans".

The United Nations' Kalergi Plan
I don't hate them. Like I said, I even make articles about them and post positive stuff about them. Some people just cling onto history and love living in the past. It's not a national thing per se, it's just people thing. I have Serbian friends and clients, they have very good general attitude towards us Bulgarians. It's not a national thing.

It's a mental disorder. It's associated with severe trauma in the childhood years. Maybe his mommy got beaten by a Bulgarian. Maybe his daddy lost his job because of a Bulgarian. So he went and put all Bulgarians under the common denominator so he could have a clear target, who to hate. Maybe hating on the perps that hurt him alone was not enough. His pain was too intense. His physical, and mostly psychological pain.

I read these people easy. And I don't blame them. They need professional help and love like everybody else. If they get too extreme, like in this case, I just place them in my Ignore list and leave them talk to themselves for 6 months, unblock them and see if they're still the same. Then another six months of quietness, and the clock keeps ticking, time goes by. 6 by 6, twelve by twelve.

The dogs bark, the caravan goes by...

P.S. Also I said that I mostly talk with Americans, write pro-American stuff, and the US bombed the shit out of them, so usually the most jumpy hotheaded Serbians will attack me immediately. US Army fucked them up. Serbians still haven't fixed the damages in their capital. I think they are poor and can't fix it. Maybe a donation or two will help, like GoFundMe or something ... I don't know.

Here's a display from Belgrad: