View Single Post
Old July 15th, 2017 #9
Crowe

If the Chinks want to take over parts of Africa, I couldn't give a damn less. That's a motive that's simple and easy to understand. Their people just want territory and resources. Whoever takes over Africa would have to delete niggers to do it, and I don't think that's something the Aryan race has the stomach for anymore. If this was 100 years ago, then it might be worth fighting a war over Africa's resources.

It would be easier for us to make a play for the resources on the Moon and Mars. Once we can properly capitalize on non-terrestrial resources, squabbles over resources on Earth will become petty. I don't think the resource potential of Mars has been adequately determined yet, as in, we really don't know what's underground there. But we know the Moon is rich in titanium, and rare Earth minerals. We got an entire asteroid belt as well, which has the potential to possess extremely rare minerals in large quantities.

This is why I say let the chinks have Africa. If for any other reason than it would cost us a lot of time and resources to fight a war to run them out of there, just to take it and have to spend more time setting up infrastructure there, etc. A multi-trillion dollar endeavor. We could probably setup mining operations on the Moon for cheaper than that. And these would be resources we wouldn't have to fight for.