View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2012 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post
Should we be pursuing the reclamation of White Rights as a multi-generational battle (slow and steady, small incriments) or should we be looking for (or laying the groundwork for) a SHTF scenario to take advantage (for fast, sweeping change)?
We aren't going to get power through the System when it is designed to thwart us. We need power. That means building a new eilte that can protect itself and advance our cause. How exactly that is to be done can only be said generally, not specifically, as specifics depend on circumstances.

Read this article by Michael O'Meara printed on VNN back in 2007. It's pretty much my own views.
http://www.counter-currents.com/2012...te-reformists/

Quote:
Do we have time, litterally, for the slow and steady approach (with global population percentages nearing 9%)?
Percentage is irrelevant. We need power.

As I've said many times, the problem with our movement is that our people generally evolve to WN out of conservatism. Their views evolve, but the general mindset stays the same. But conservatism cannot defeat judeo-illiberalism and is not intended to, taking conservatism as a political force, where it is impotent and useless, versus conservatism as a set of intelligent men and general disposition, where it is fine.

Quote:
Should we pursue and hope for a SHTF scenario as there is no clear cut leadership to step in and take command?
How would we do that - pursue? ZOG is destroying itself. It is, as the marxists say, coming apart by means of its own internal contradictions. But when precisely it will fall, only a fool could try to say. The point is, we need to get our house in order. How do we do that? Well, there are the obviously individualist survivalist ways, which are fine. Politically, well, I have outlined what need to do in the strategy section.

It frustrates a certain type of mind that I or anyone cannot tell them literally point by point what to do, and the reason is that no one can. It depends on circumstances. One cannot issue a priori statements of what Whites can do to liberate themselves and regain sovereignty. It's not a recipe or a color-by-number deal, it's a way of reacting to changing and unpredictable circumstances.

If we wish a formal vehicle to represent ourselves, I say it has to start with security: intelligence and weapons bearers. Ideally it would start with a man like Micheloliakos in Greece, the head of Golden Dawn. With connections to special forces, military and riot police. Without this kind of official backing, at least in some capacity, our efforts will be foreclosed. Then there's the soft side. We could and should be doing that right now, and I say that starts with creating and Aryan school curriculum for K-12. My god, if there's one thing we have, it's the internet. And what could be better than creating a curriculum like that and making it available globally over the net, for free or for pay.

Like this one:
http://www.robinsoncurriculum.com/