View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2006 #15
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor of Racial Cleansing
Oh, I know what the point is. But running under the party names of our enemies won't fool anyone. Instead, we need to make it clear from the get-go who and what we stand for, just like NV's White People's Party out in Nevada. Think about it. If a WN runs as a "Democrat", he can't plausibly attack them in public as he should, since he's "one of them" himself. Same goes for running as a faux "Republican". Afterall, isn't that what the Republicans and Democrats are all about - lying and deceiving? Our best weapon is hard honesty and straight-forwardness, not donning the filthy political disguise of Dems and Reps.
Although I understand where your coming from, I also know that there are people of either party - Rep or Dem - that are displeased with what has happened to their parties and would welcome strength and direction. I personally know conservative republicans that are very angry that their party is now populated by garbage like George Bush, Cheney, neo-cons, etc., that act more like lib demos than the Whites they used to be.

Also, why not sneak in the back door? Worked for the jews. This country is not at the point of taking a third party seriously let alone one with a message as hardcore as ours. As Alex states on an upcoming GoyFire, "You want to get to the flock? Pay off their preachers." Or better yet, become the preacher.