View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2009 #82
andy

Can WN's campaign in the mainstream ? Most in this thread seem agreed that political theories as we know them only apply to white people.Of course other races can and do espouse them but at base if its not whites your directing your political message to you are wasting your time.The whole concept of the USA can only be a white thing as it were.The "melting pot" would seem to historically refer to different white tribes as opposed to the modern concept of bantu, semite and coolie.
I think Americans taking a stand for the race are handicapping themselves even using the term "white" as a definition.What is an American ? Surely the only definition that can be made is an Aryan.The typeformers,the creators,the builders,the engineers,every good and decent thing that has come from America has been created and developed by whites.
I think American activists need to look at the rivals,just as Buchanan and Paul are two steps removed from WN's the same is true for WN's in the other direction.Is it absoloutely essential to scream white power when saying in a calm voice States Rights ?

Chase them into the swamps