View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2013 #7
Hunter Morrow

I was watching ESPN on Friday with my brother and one thing I was struck by was how jewish it was. Not just in the composition of it, in which plainly obvious jews were given roles with camera time, but in how whenever something was talked about that would "offend" somebody, "Jewish" or "jew" or "jewish" person was always mentioned.

There was the recent resurrection of that piece of the Politically Correct "culture wars": Should the Washington Redskins change their name to something less "offensive?"

And it was ALWAYS "if it was offensive to jews" and things like that. I mean it was really strange. It isn't like there are the Brooklyn Sheenies or the Kansas City Kikes or the Florida Retired Schlomos. To the best of my knowledge, many sports franchises are named after many different historically White occupations and professions like Viking, Cowboy, Pirate, Ranger, etc.

So why worry about jew feelings?

Edit: On Tebow, it is pretty bizarre that somebody who is a career winner, who was 7-4 as a starter, played a key role in Denver winning a playoff game...
Has been totally shelved, marginalized, trashed in the press, turned into a "circus" and blackballed out of the league. He's a proven winner who preached himself
out of a job. He got KIKED, period. Look at last year. He was the third string option and never given a starting chance even though Mark Sanchez was the worst
QB in the league. Shame of it is, you could never get this through to Tebow. "But Jesus was a jew! I love jews! I paid out the wazoo to go to the Holy Land! I think Israel has a right to exist and I'm pro-Israel. Why would jews be out to get me!?!"

Last edited by Hunter Morrow; May 12th, 2013 at 12:03 AM.