View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2013 #8
Joe_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Morrow View Post
I was watching ESPN on Friday with my brother and one thing I was struck by was how jewish it was. Not just in the composition of it, in which plainly obvious jews were given roles with camera time, but in how whenever something was talked about that would "offend" somebody, "Jewish" or "jew" or "jewish" person was always mentioned.

There was the recent resurrection of that piece of the Politically Correct "culture wars": Should the Washington Redskins change their name to something less "offensive?"

And it was ALWAYS "if it was offensive to jews" and things like that. I mean it was really strange. It isn't like there are the Brooklyn Sheenies or the Kansas City Kikes or the Florida Retired Schlomos. To the best of my knowledge, many sports franchises are named after many different historically White occupations and professions like Viking, Cowboy, Pirate, Ranger, etc.

So why worry about jew feelings?

If political correctness was applied to whites , this would be far more "offensive" than a homage to some Indian tribes fighting spirit:

This is basically a caricature from anti-Irish British propaganda. The equivalent of using a Der Sturmer or Resist.com cartoon as a mascot, with the exception that the DS and Metzger ones are actually realistic depictions.