View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2004 #20
EdbergEdberg

Wink Indeed, how does one do it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
Interesting stuff, Edberg.

I'm curious, how was Miller so successful in getting hundreds of Whitemen on the streets time and time again? Their hasn't been a show of force like this since GLW and Miller. The NA, even under Pierce couldn't put forth the numbers Miller did. Even Roper has lukewarm turnouts in spite of diligent effort and excellent planning.

To put it in a nutshell...how do you get a couple hundred White guys with jobs and familys and lots to lose out on a street to face an immovable object and an irresistible force?

It's gotta be more than just "genuine effort" and "boldness". There is something more to it!
I've honestly stopped to consider how Glenn did it and if it could be done today.

Glenn began with just three people, but I think that in 1981 when he began whites were different than they are today. They were bolder and not so beaten down. Most of these people grew up in the old segregated South, or their parents did, and they still had a sense of racial pride and identity that could be appealed to with some success. White people still had some of their racial pride and instincts intact back in the early and mid 80s. They still felt like this was their country and were willing to put up a fight for it, or at least some were. I'm not so sure that any of this is true anymore in this state. And certainly the level and intensity of brainwashing is much greater today than it was 20 years ago.

But Glenn was a driven man, totally consumed with the idea of white racial survival and the struggle against the Jew and the muds. As he told me numerous times, "It's the first thing I think about when I get up in the morning, and the it's the last thing I think about when I go to sleep at night." Glenn was retired from the US Army and so had a modest income guaranteed him and lots of time to work on white activism. And he just worked at it. Heck, the guy is still working at it today where he lives in Missouri. He distributes three to five thousand pro-white newspapers a month and writes numerous very blunt letters to any newspaper in his area that will print them.

Glenn was able to tap into some former Klansmen in his area and start his own small Klan group. And because he worked so much harder and was a better and more energetic organizer than the other Klan leaders, he soon had other entire klan groups joining in under his leadership with all their members. At first he began with private meetings, or rallies, on private property. He formed a Klan honor guard, got them dressed in military uniforms and then got them used to parading several times across the rally field during these gatherings. All the young, gung-ho types wanted to join this honor guard. Then once he had about 75 or a hundred in this honor guard he could count on and he was confident they could march and present a good image, he took it to the next step and had them march in public, which was not such a big thing for them once they had gotten used to marching at the private rallies. And once he established this public image of white strength, order and power in a massed unit, he kept it going with at least one public march a month. And usually, each successive march attracted more participants than the previous one.

Today we have the internet, and we can communicate with so many more people so much more rapidly and effectively. I don't see why a website with the number of readers that VNN or STormfront has could get at least a hundred disciplined guys to commit to one day a month for a year of street marches and see what happens. Of course, the marches would need to be concentrated in one state or region so that the media interest generated would be focused and have an effect. Pick small cities between ten and 40 thousand people to start with, and with populations that are still predominantly white. For example, Glenn never attempted to stage marches in the eastern NC cities like Kinston, Goldsboro, or Greenville which are at least half black. We are talking about full-blooded blue gums in eastern NC, really wild jungle bunnies. The whites living in these cities and surrounding areas are so intimidated by the blacks that the last thing they want is a pro-white demonstration that will inflame the niggers. They just want to maintain calm and hold onto their property as long as they can (which won't be more than another 30 years, by the way). Rather, pick towns where about ten to twenty percent of the people are black or Mexican. Here the whites are familiar enough with them to know they are a problem and a theat, but they are not overly intimidated by them yet. The Klan has always had its best success in the Piedmont sections of the Carolinas. In the foothills and mountains there are not enough blacks for people to be concerned about them, and as I said, there are so many down east that the whites are terrified to stir up any hint of resistance.

Glenn's basic message was it was time for white people to stand up to the challenge of the black menace. Today's message would be different: Time to stand up to the immigration/Mexican invasion, and to a lesser extent the black problem. NAFTA and job losses could also be included into the propaganda mix, and just the idea of preserving/salvaging something of the old white America while there is still some left. Glenn used the symbols of the old confederacy to spark the immaginations of the white masses. Today one could just appeal to the safe and sane white world of 50 years ago as an ideal with fighting for.

Heck, if you had just fifty committed white men and you focused your efforts in an area of about 30,000 square miles and worked at getting out propaganda, staging public marches and rallies, calling press conferences and skillfully using the local news media, projected strength and determination and confidence, you would be amazed what you could generate in five years time. Your biggest task would be keeping the freaks and troublemakers out of your ranks at first.

When this economy finally does slide into a full-blown depression in two or three years, groups like the White Patriot Party will be able to sprout up all over the country. Scores of such organizations could come into existence very rapidly. It would just take a few leaders and organizers to realize what is possible and how simple it is to accomplish. Building such a movement does not require a lot of brains or even guts. Mostly it just takes persistance and some discipline.